She is competing in my Bikini Challenge all the way from AUSTRALIA! How amazing is that? I just love the internet and how it connects people from all across the world together! Lovely!
Starting weight: 145.5 pounds
We Aren't Scared Of Sugar: Tell us your favorite motivational quote.
Janelle: "Nothing tastes as good as being in shape feels" from Craig Harper book, Fattitude.
Janelle: Beef Tacos (not low carb but low fat and super tasty)
WASOS: What is your favorite healthy recipe?
- 1 piece of rump or porterhouse steak
- 3 large tomatoes deseeded and chopped
- 1/2 red/spanish onion chopped finely
- 1/4 bunch of fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1 lime
- salt & pepper
- Low fat cheddar cheese
- Low fat/high fibre tortillas
- Make salsa with fresh tomatoes, corriander (cilantro), red onion, salt pepper & a squeeze of lime juice
- Grate some low fat cheddar cheese
- Slice jalapenos or used pickled ones in jar
- BBQ or grill one piece of rump steak that has been sprinkled with Mexican seasoning. Slice thinly when cooked
- Heat low fat tortillas and add fillings to eat
Janelle: My end goal as well as fitting back into my pre-pregnancy jeans, is to make eating healthy and exercising a part of life so that I don't have to think so hard to keep doing it. I now have a 3 month old daughter so making sure that she grows up in an environment where I am not constantly stressed about my weight all the time is really important.